The Glassboro Public Library opened on September 23, 1956 in the Glassboro Police Reserve's meeting room. Since then the library has moved three times, the last time in 1979. The library now occupies 8,500 square feet of the building it shares with the offices of the Boys and Girls Club of Gloucester County. The Glassboro Public Library became a branch of the Gloucester County Library System in 1996.
Branch Manager: Loretta Lisowski
Books, Magazines, CDs, CD Audiobooks, Playaways - 2 weeks
Videos - 3 days or 2 weeks