This challenge is for tweens and teens ages 11-17 and begins on September 6, 2022. Read and/or listen to 100 books between your 11th birthday and when you graduate high school to win!
- The challenge begins September 6, 2022
- Visit any GCLS branch after that date to pick up a free notebook and pen to get started.
- Use this notebook to log the books that you complete.
- For every 25 books you finish, you can come into the library to share your favorites and claim a small prize.
- When you've finished 100 books, you win a grand prize!
Not sure what to read? Visit the Teen Space Reading Room for teen-submitted reviews and themed book lists to help you get started.