How to Search
- Type your search terms in the Search box.
Select the type of search you want to conduct by clicking on the appropriate radio button.
- Keyword Search finds records containing the words you typed.
- Browse Search brings you to an alphabetical list of authors, titles or subjects.
- Exact Search finds records that exactly match your search. (Avoid using "a", "an", and "the" in search.)
- Select the category in which you want to search, e.g. title, author, words or phrase from the drop-down menu to the right of the Search box.
- Select the location where you want to search from the drop-down menu labelled "library:"
- Choosing All allows you to search all 15 libraries in LOGIN.
- Click on the Search button.