The Gloucester County Library System is offering free programs at all five GCLS branch libraries to help assist job seekers.
Get interviewing tips, examples of questions, and the chance to practice for phone and in-person job interviews.
- Greenwich Branch - Thursday, February 22 at 1pm
Networking and Job Fairs
Meeting people in person is still one of the most effective ways to make connections toward a future career. Gain insight on how to network, both offline and online, and how to navigate a job fair and nail that first impression.
- Mullica Hill Branch - Monday, March 5 at 6:30pm
- Glassboro Branch - Monday, February 26 at 6:30pm
- Greenwich Branch - Thursday, March 1 at 1pm
- Logan Branch - Thursday, March 8 at 6:30pm
- Swedesboro Branch - Tuesday, March 6 at 1pm
Registration is required for all programs. To register, visit us online at www.gcls.org/calendar or call 856-223-6033.
*Presented by instructors from the Career and Academic Planning Center of Rowan College at Gloucester County.
These programs are funded through a grant from the New Jersey Department of Labor Division of Workforce Development, administered by the Gloucester County Library System in partnership with Rowan College at Gloucester County.