The Gloucester County Library System's Mullica Hill Branch has created a new Library of Things! LOGIN Adult Cardholders can check-out any of our lawn games or board games to create a fun atmosphere at your next party or function!
How does the Library of Things work?
- Any adult cardholder can check out one (1) of our games to create a fun atmosphere at your next game night, party, or function.
- Items from the Library of Things will check out just like a book, but for one (1) week.
Library of Things Rules:
- Only adult cardholders may check out items from the Library of Things.
- Patrons may borrow one (1) item at a time for one (1) week.
- Items cannot be placed on hold and are not renewable.
- a $1.00 late fee will be charged to your account for each day the items from the Library of Things are overdue.
- Items must be returned in their issued cases or bags to the GCLS Branch Library in which they were checked out. Items must be returned inside the building.
- When checking out an item in the Library of Things, the borrower is certifying that they are capable of using that item in a safe and proper manner.
- The borrower is solely responsible for the item and will be billed for reasonable repair or replacement costs associated with damage or loss of the item and/or peripherals due to neglect or abuse. A list of replacement costs is maintained by the library and is available upon request.
- The borrower agrees that if any item becomes unsafe or in a state of disrepair, they will immediately discontinue use of the item and notify GCLS staff upon return of the item.
- GCLS Reference Staff are available to assist in explaining the basic operation of the items and will make materials, such as manuals, available upon request.
- GCLS is not responsible for any manufacturing defects in the quality of worksmanship or materials inherent in any of the item in the Library of Things.
- GCLS reserves the right to refuse any request for the borrowing of items in the Library of Things.
The "Library of Things" is only available at the GCLS Mullica Hill Library