The Gloucester County Library System's Mullica Hill Branch has created a new Library of Things! LOGIN Adult Cardholders can check-out any of our lawn games to create a fun atmosphere at your next party or function!
How does the Library of Things work?
- Any adult cardholder can check out one (1) of our games to create a fun atmosphere at your next game night, party, or function.
- Items from the Library of Things will check out just like a book, but for one (1) week.
Library of Things Rules:
- Only adult cardholders may check out items from the Library of Things
- Patrons may borrow one (1) item at a time for one (1) week
- Items cannot be placed on hold and are not renewable
- a $1.00 late fee will be charged to your account for each day the items from the Library of Things are overdue
- Items must be returned in their issued cases or bags to the GCLS Mullica Hill Branch Library
- When checking out an item in the Library of Things, the borrower is certifying that they are capable of using that item in a safe and proper manner
- The borrower is solely responsible for the item and will be billed for reasonable repair or replacement costs associated with damage or loss of the item and/or peripherals due to neglect or abuse. A list of replacement costs is maintained by the library and is available upon request
- The borrower agrees that if any item becomes unsafe or in a state of disrepair, they will immediately discontinue use of the item and notify GCLS staff upon return of the item
- GCLS Reference Staff are available to assist in explaining the basic operation of the items and will make materials, such as manuals, available upon request
- GCLS is not responsible for any manufacturing defects in the quality of worksmanship or materials inherent in any of the item in the Library of Things
- GCLS reserves the right to refuse any request for the borrowing of items in the Library of Things
There are 7 items available to check-out.
The "Library of Things" is only available at the GCLS Mullica Hill Library