1. The Maker agrees that the Gloucester County Library System is not responsible for any manufacturing defects in the quality of workmanship or materials inherent in any of the tools or equipment.
2. The Maker agrees that if any tool or piece of equipment becomes unsafe or in a state of disrepair, he/she will immediately discontinue use of the tool and notify the MakerStudio@GCLS staff.
3. The Maker agrees to report any accident or incident that occurs on MakerStudio@GCLS premises to a staff member.
4. The Maker agrees that items used in the MakerStudio@GCLS are to be left in the same condition as they were prior to being used, barring normal wear and tear. The Maker agrees to pay for the loss of or damage to any items and further agrees to accept the Library staff’s assessment of fair restitution for damage, dirtiness, delinquency and/or loss of items in part or total. This restitution amount could equal as much as replacement cost of the item.
5. The Maker agrees to return items used in the MakerStudio@GCLS to their original location. Storage units and spaces are labeled in order to facilitate the proper return of tools.
6. The Maker agrees to take precautions to avoid causing unnecessary mess or damage in the MakerStudio@GCLS. The Maker agrees to clean up his/her workspace in the MakerStudio@GCLS following use, returning the workspace to its original state. The Maker agrees to inform the staff member in the case that they are unable to return a work surface, tool or equipment to its original state.
7. The Maker acknowledges that the library is only able to provide consumable materials on a limited basis. The Maker agrees to avoid wasting consumable supplies and materials.