The DesignStudio is closed until further notice due to COVID-19.
Please check back to see when it will reopen.
Animate. Record. Imagine. Create. Design.
What is the DesignStudio@GCLS?
The Gloucester County Library System is excited to offer the DesignStudio@GCLS! Visit the Mullica Hill Library any time during our open hours to explore our makerspace! Learn about our new music mixing and animation software and bring your creative ideas to life.
What can be created in the DesignStudio@GCLS?
With our current hardware and software, you'll be able to do:
- 3D animation
- Stop-motion animation
- Music mixing
- Video editing
- Video game creation
- ...and more!
What kinds of software will be available to create with?
Software available in the DesignStudio includes:
- Anime Studio Debut 11
- Sketchbook Pro 7
- Sony Acid Pro 7
- Construct 2
- iMovie (only available on the iMac)
- Garageband (only available on the iMac)
What hardware and accessories are available?
The DesignStudio features great hardware and accessories, including:
- Dell Optiplex 9030 All-In-One Touchscreen Computer
- Dell Optiplex 7020 MT
- Apple iMac
- HP Sprout Computer + Capture Stage
- HP DesignJet T520 ePrinter (in the MakerStudio@GCLS)
- Wacom Intuos Draw tablets
- MIDI Keyboard Controller
- Audio Technica Headphones
Will there be classes available to learn the hardware/software?
Yes! You can check out our class listings on the MakerStudio Events Calendar.
Are there guides and handouts available to help me get started?
Yes, we have an entire research guide dedicated to tutotials and help videos and you can also check out some of our quick-start guides below.
- Guide to the Hardware and Software
- Anime Studio How To Guide
- Garageband How To Guide
- Sketchbook Pro Tools Guide
- Sketchbook Pro Drawing How To Guide
- Sony Acid How To Guide
Where can I get more information?
For more information, contact Stephanie Smith at 856-223-6028 or firstname.lastname@example.org