Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is LOGIN?
LOGIN is a consortium of public, school, and academic libraries, located in Gloucester, Cumberland, and Salem counties in New Jersey.
LOGIN Member Libraries - Gloucester County
- Deptford Free Public Library
- Franklin Twp. Public Library
- Rowan College of South Jersey - Gloucester County Library
- Gloucester County Institute of Technology Media Center
- Gloucester County Library - Glassboro Branch
- Gloucester County Library - Greenwich Twp. Branch
- Gloucester County Library - Logan Twp. Branch
- Gloucester County Library - Mullica Hill Branch
- Gloucester County Library - Swedesboro Public Library Branch
- Margaret E. Heggan Free Public Library (Washington Twp.)
- McCowan Memorial Library (Pitman)
- Monroe Twp. Library
- Newfield Public Library
- Wenonah Public Library
- West Deptford Public Library
- Westville Public Library
- Woodbury Public Library
LOGIN Member Libraries - Cumberland County
- Cumberland County Library
- Cumberland County College Library
LOGIN Member Libraries - Salem County
- Rowan College of South Jersey - Salem County Library*
*Rowan College of South Jersey - Salem County Library cards will not be honored at the five branches of the Gloucester County Library, or at the Newfield Public Library.
Will the GCLS libraries issue cards to residents of communities served by LOGIN libraries, but not part of the GCLS service area?
No. These individuals are still considered "nonresidents" and must have cards issued by their municipal library. After LOGIN is operational (May 2004), residents of LOGIN municipalities (but who do not live within the GCLS service area) will need to visit their municipal library to obtain a library card. This card will be honored at GCLS libraries.